Download and complete the Membership Application. Bring it to the meeting and start to CREATE
Check out our “Tips From CREATEr’s” tab above!
If you have any unwanted items, we can take them!
See our Supporters & Asset page!
Learn from others!
- FRIDAY 21 May 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm In keeping with public safety, we will send invites to the Kitsap CREATE Virtual meeting on ZOOM
- FRIDAY 18 June 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm In keeping with public safety, we will send invites to the Kitsap CREATE Virtual meeting on ZOOM
- FRIDAY 16 July 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm In keeping with public safety, we will send invites to the Kitsap CREATE Virtual meeting on ZOOM
- ==========Hoping COVID is over!=============
- FRIDAY 20 August 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- FRIDAY 17 September 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- FRIDAY 15 October 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- FRIDAY 19 November 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
- FRIDAY 17 December 2021 – 6:30pm to 8:30pm
Welcome to the new home of the Kitsap Computing, Robotics, Electronics, Art and Technology Enthusiasts (Kitsap CREATE). The purpose of the Organization is to provide educational programs and resources to increase the personal interest, development and entrepreneurship in the areas of Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics to the communities of Kitsap County, WA and surrounding areas.
Our group has evolved from the Kitsap Robotics & Electronics Enthusiasts Group (KREEG) as a 501(C)(3) non-profit corporation. We have incorporated within the State of Washington as a recognized nonprofit organization.
In the short term, we are looking for new members that share our interests and similar groups or organizations with whom we can collaborate. One of our key longer term goals is to establish a permanent CREATEr Space in Kitsap County similar to the “Maker Spaces” that exist in other communities. As described in Wikipedia these spaces typically provide space for members to work on their individual projects, or to collaborate on group projects with other members. They also provide access to tools, technology, equipment and parts beyond what most individuals would normally have access to in their homes. Some examples include machine tools, sewing, crafting, art fabrication, audio equipment, video projectors, game consoles, electronic instrumentation (such as oscilloscopes and signal generators), electronic components and raw materials for creating, and various other tools for electronics fabrication and creating things. Specialized large-format printers, 3D printers, laser cutters, industrial water jet cutters may be available for members to use.
Oh, and please excuse our mess! Because this is our new online home, we will be expanding and changing it as soon as possible. In fact, if you have an interest in web design, we would love to have your help!
Sound interesting? Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or just post a message on this site.