In keeping with COVID-19 awareness and public safety, we successfully conducted our first ‘virtual’ meeting.
We had 19 participants and shared our projects and stories about coping with isolation.
The meeting video can be viewed by Kitsap CREATE Members who will receive a password to the video link.
Kitsap CREATE Logo Contest
Kitsap CREATE is looking for a logo which will represent who we are and what we do.
Anyone can submit a logo design for this contest. All entries will be collected and reviewed by our Board of Directors, then posted for voting.
Prizes will be awarded to the winner and 2nd and 3rd place authors. Deadline for submission is Friday, 12 August 2016. Voting will be during the 19 August CREATE Meeting and winners determined.
Key attributes to a good Logo:
- Contain the entity branding (i.e. Kitsap CREATE) or Icon
- Contains the entity moto or mantra (“Learn-Build-Mentor”)
- Quickly and clearly recognized when scaling; 2” or greater
- Three colors or less.
- Reduces production costs
- Visible on letterhead, coffee cups, mugs, patches, shirts, and posters
- Is appealing and retains clarity when printed in greyscale (no colors)
Clear Creek Elementary ORCA LABS, was our guest presenter at Kitsap CREATE!
What an awesome group of dedicated kids, demonstrating their project! ORCA LABS place 2nd in the State ROV competition!
*** MORE PICTURES TO FOLLOW! ***
Slides from Tony Sharpe’s presentation on Scratch, Snap, S4A, MIT App Inventor (links at end:)