Kitsap CREATE Logo Contest
Kitsap CREATE is looking for a logo which will represent who we are and what we do.
Anyone can submit a logo design for this contest. All entries will be collected and reviewed by our Board of Directors, then posted for voting.
Prizes will be awarded to the winner and 2nd and 3rd place authors. Deadline for submission is Friday, 12 August 2016. Voting will be during the 19 August CREATE Meeting and winners determined.
Key attributes to a good Logo:
- Contain the entity branding (i.e. Kitsap CREATE) or Icon
- Contains the entity moto or mantra (“Learn-Build-Mentor”)
- Quickly and clearly recognized when scaling; 2” or greater
- Three colors or less.
- Reduces production costs
- Visible on letterhead, coffee cups, mugs, patches, shirts, and posters
- Is appealing and retains clarity when printed in greyscale (no colors)